Judo Federation of Australia (NSW) Inc.
ABN 58 406 097 608
JUDO FEDERATION OF AUSTRALIA Inc. (JFA)
THE INTERNATIONAL JUDO FEDERATION (IJF)
THE OCEANIA JUDO UNION (OJU), THE AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE (AOC) & AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH GAMES ASSOCIATION (ACGA)
What are the benefits of being a member of JUDO NSW?
- Affiliation with the Australian Olympic Committee and International Judo Federation (IJF) allowing qualified representation at Olympic and Paralympic Games, World Championships and other internationally recognised IJF World Tour events.
- Membership with the Judo Federation of Australia and Oceania Judo Union allowing qualified representation at National and Continental Union events.
- Member benefits of an organization governed and managed that promotes a fair, safe, drug free environment for its members. This includes values and practises promoted and funded by the Australian Sports Commission including; National Coaching Accreditation, Member Protection, and Anti Doping.
- Access to funded High Performance, National Talent Identification and Junior Development Programs for elite athletes promoting optimal athlete performance at international level.
- Participation in Tournaments, Technical Courses and Training Camps promoting best practise coaching and training strategies delivered by a range of internationally recognised judo experts.
- Member policy and program structure and support ensuring standards expected in Australian society. This includes national and NSW focussed; Competition Sporting Codes, Grading policy and procedures, Refereeing standards, and Member Protection policy and procedures to deal fairly with conflict resolution issues.
- Open access to a NSW and national websites to keep members informed on judo news, event calendars, tournament results, policies and procedures.
- Access to NSW and national judo publications, grading certificates and merchandise.
- Access to a national insurance program providing extensive liability and personal accident coverage for member clubs and individuals.
I look forward to you joining Judo NSW and enjoying its membership benefits.