If you’re playing Judo in NSW, you must be registered with us.
Being registered means being:
- Insured in the case of injury
- Part of a professional, national sports body that looks after its members
- Able to participate in all levels of the sport, include state, national and Olympic level competitions
- Supported by the 300+ volunteers that support JudoNSW, including coaches, referees, tournament organisers, member protection officers, club administrators and sausage sizzlers.
- Confident that your club is managing themselves in a structured, competent and inclusive manner
Our annual fees are:
- Competitive and comparable with other sports
- Contribute to a not for profit entity that is mainly run by volunteers
- Benefiting mainly grass roots participants of Judo in NSW (approx 90%).
Register Now with JudoNSW