Judo NSW is trying to encourage and identify the future leaders of Judo as well as develop their skills.
It’s critical to keeping our organisation healthy.
We’re asking all coaches and club managers to nominate ‘potential future leaders’ (aged 16-30) of our sport, especially those who:
- Might be a future club manager or administrator
- Have an interest in sports administration or tournament management
- Could be a coach one day or run their own Judo club
There are a limited number of places (10) and what you will learn at this course is invaluable. The full day course will be on Sunday November 1st.
The program is a practical day with the following objectives:
- Learn valuable leadership, self management and objective setting skills
- Understand how to start and run a project that benefits Judo in NSW
- Collaborate with your peers to build an idea that you’ll pitch to the Judo NSW executive.
The day will be facilitated by Marco Capobianco from Conviction Group.
Marco is the CEO of Conviction Group, a non-profit charity who delivers educational wellbeing programs to young people at high school. Since 2015 Conviction Group has worked with over 10,000 young people from over 110 schools. Marco has been awarded Silver Pride of Australia Medal and Sydney Hills Citizen of the Year. Marco is passionate about entrepreneurial ideas, authentic leadership and open conversation.
If you have someone who you think might suit, please nominate them here. Nominations close 4th of October. Nominees will be screened by the Judo NSW board. (Venue to be advised)