Proudly supported by Lake Macquarie City.
The friendly Teams Event matches similar level players into teams,
which is an ideal stepping stone for Novice judoka who are not
qualified for competition ( i.e. <9yrs this year: up to White/yellow
blacktip. 9yrs+ this year: up to Yellow/orange black tip).
2. Higher belts can do both teams and competition. This provides
more mat time and experience than a standard competition, in
a friendly inter-club environment, without waiting around all day.
3. You do not need to form your own team – large teams are
formed on the day by matching players, with medals all round
4. The Demo Cup is open to demonstrations such as Ukemi
(Breakfalls), Kata & Self Defense.
5. Green belts 13yrs+ are encouraged and supported to referee.
6. Volunteers appointed prior to the day receive FREE ENTRY AND
REFRESHMENTS – just call or text 0421343626 or 0401027019
7. Great quality, low-cost food and drinks available all day!!
8. Separate Novice, Intermediate (Orange/Green), Advanced
(Blue/Brown), Masters Divisions (30yrs +) and Special Needs can
be formed IF enough competitor entries are received. If this
occurs, lower grade players can also fight in higher grade
divisions as an Extra Division.
For more information Phone: 0421343626/ 0401027019 /
(02) 49512530 or email: [email protected]