For clubs interested in a senior club development opportunity, as well as an opportunity for players wishing to qualify for the 2021 National KYU Grade Championships and/or those chasing points for their next grade.
Please note that due to Covid-19 Safety the event will be run in 2 sessions as set out below.
The Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in App will be in operation for all who enter the dojo.
Competitors must login, register and pay online at www.judonsw.com.au before midnight Thursday 25 March 2021.
A Late Entry of $60 per competitor will be accepted on the day.
The below Weight Categories will be used unless there are insufficient competitors in the nominated weight category:
The Tournament Director will determine the final weight categories following the completion of the weigh-in.
Competitors may change their nominated weight category at the tournament weigh-in.
Categories & Weigh In Times:
A) Session 1 is B Division: All Women and Men: 4th (Orange) & 3rd (Green) KYU grades only.
Weigh-in Time is 8:30AM – 9:00AM with the competition aiming to start no later than 9:45AM
B) Session 2 is A Division: All Women and Men: 1st (Brown) & 2nd (Blue) KYU grades only.
Weigh-in Time is 12:00PM – 12:30PM with the competition aiming to start no later than 1:00PM
1. A and B Open divisions may be organised on the day if sufficient time and athlete interest
2. Divisions / Categories may be amalgamated by TMC if required, in consultation with Club Coaches
3. Canteen in operation on the day
4. Open to all currently registered Cadet (U18), Junior (U21) and Senior JA members
5. This is an excellent senior member development opportunity
6. This is a sanctioned Judo NSW selection event for the 2021 National Kyu Grades Championships
7. Should NSW Public Health Directives change, IIJC reserves the right to implement in the best interest of everyone’s safety.
Tournament enquiries: Alan Broadhead via email [email protected]
Online Registration enquiries: Judo NSW (02) 8736 1228 or [email protected]