Judo NSW is currently developing a set of tools for clubs to help them get into schools.
In order to access these tools, you must:
- Be registered coach for Judo NSW and your club must be financial with more than 7 members
- Agree not to share the information outside the Judo NSW community.
The tools include:
- Judo for Kids Syllabus produced by JA
- Powerpoint presentation to use in face to face meetings
- Template emails to parents, teachers and administrators
- FAQs for club administrators, coaches and judo entrepreneurs
- Risk Assessment documents suitable for schools
- A high quality video suitable for selling Judo to schools
- Examples of ‘registering as a provider’ forms that schools will ask you to fill in