The NSW Referees Commission will be hosting a Rules Seminar on 13th August at the Armoury (State Training Centre) and invite all Referees and Coaches to take part in the Session.
- On mat rules session will be run from 11.30 to 1 pm.
- It will be followed by light lunch from 1 pm to 1.30pm.
- NSW Referee Commission AGM will be from 1.30pm to 2.15pm.
- White Judo Gi will be compulsory.
- For coaches, we will cover many Safety aspects, which we need to understand, why rules are changing, why Judo is different and other safety considerations.
- We will cover head defence, bridging, some new interpretations and kawazugake-like key situations.
- The rest of the session will be run as a Q and A.
- We expect each attendee to come prepared with the question or send it beforehand.
AGM is compulsory for all registered referees and an excellent opportunity to provide new updates and ask question