The National Grading Committee would again like to offer a 4th Dan
and above grading opportunity for eligible members as part of the 2020
National Championships to be held on the Gold Coast in June.
This is scheduled for Friday 5th June 2020 commencing at 1:30pm.
Members considering this option will need to meet the following:
1. Be a current financial member of Judo Australia with time in grade relevant to the grade being sought
2. Fully complete the relevant National Grading Policy Application form
3. Ensure that the application is supported and fully signed off by the Member State President and Grading Authority
4. Submit the completed application to the Judo Australia office via email only to [email protected]
5. Make payment of the $50 administration fee (non-refundable) via EFT to – Acc Name: Judo Federation of Australia, BSB: 062-900, Acc Number: 1091 5704
5. Application and payment need to be received no later than 28th February 2020
Applications received will then be reviewed against the National Grading Policy criteria, with successful candidates to then be invited to present at this grading opportunity in June.