Friday 26 March 2021
The National Grading Committee on behalf of Judo Australia is offering a 4th Dan and above grading for eligible members as part of the 2021 Judo Australia National Championships to be held at the Gold Coast on Friday 11 June 2021.
This opportunity is programmed into the schedule for the 2021 Judo Australia National Championships.
Members considering this opportunity will need to meet the following guidelines:
- Be a current financial member of Judo Australia.
- Fully complete the relevant National Grading Policy Application form (available at www.ausjudo.com.au/gradings)
- Ensure that the application is supported and fully signed off by the member state or territory.
- Ensure that the application includes the eligible pathway, time in grade and specific criteria relevant to the grade being sought as outlined in the National Grading Policy.
- Payment is to be forwarded to your State office (refer to your state for payment details).
- Completed applications will need to be lodged to the JA office no later than 23 April 2021.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Please note that all 2020 applicants will be contacted individually by the National Grading Committee and informed of their application status for the 2021 Grading.
Thanks & regards,
JA National Grading Committee