As an approved provider of the NSW Active Kids program, we are making it easier for kids to be active with our $100 VOUCHER.
It can claimed on the following services for ages between 4.5-18 years:
- Compulsory JudoNSW annual fees (From 31st January)
- Club training fees (registered providers only – from 1st March 2018)
Please see also our FAQs on the Rebate for clubs, parents and current Judokas wanting to renew their membership.
Commencing 31 January 2018 vouchers can be claimed with the below 4 steps:
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids
Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account.
You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher
- Take your child’s voucher to one of the registered Judo providers below.
Registered Providers (as at 2nd Feb 2018)