Wednesday 2 Dec 2020 Workshop – 10 AM – Register here (free)
Wednesday 3 Mar 2021 Workshop – 10 AM – Register here (free)
Wednesday 2 Jun 2021 Workshop – 10 AM – Register here (free)
Wednesday 1 Sep 2021 Workshop – 10 AM – Register here (free)
Ever thought about starting your own Judo club?
Judo NSW is committed to increasing the number of Judokas in NSW, and we’re encouraging coaches to open new Judo clubs.
Judo NSW provides this support for free of charge to Judo NSW coaches or higher level Judoka thinking about opening a new club.
Workshop Fee $299 applies to non Judo NSW participants – Contact [email protected] for more information.
Running a Judo club can be a great way to:
- Give back to the sport
- Earn an income doing something you love
- Share your expertise with others while doing what you love
However, we also recognise there are some risks in starting a new club – but we’re here to help.
At our workshops, you’ll learn:
- How to maximise your financial gain while minimising your risk in the early years.
- Things to understand about choosing the location for your club
- Good practice pricing strategies for different kinds of memberships
- What administration and IT systems are available to you to help run your club
- Marketing techniques that focus on Judo’s core demographic segments
- How to avoid common mistakes when starting a club
- Financial model templates to help you estimate your costs and revenue.
Judo NSW provides this support for free of charge to coaches or higher level Judoka thinking about opening a new club.
We also provide the following support to eligible participants* who attend the workshop.
- Financing of mat and dojo equipment
- Access to online payment systems & member administration systems
- Basic marketing collateral & support
- Introductions to key suppliers and location vendors.
- Introductions to key club & coach peers who can mentor you during your first year
So….what’s stopping you opening a new club……….tomorrow?
*Please note information on eligibility will be given at the workshop.